WIRELESS PRE-AMPLIFIER: TURN ANY STEREO SYSTEM INTO A WIRELESS ZONE.
The HEOS Link is part of the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system that enables you to enjoy your favourite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. By utilising your existing wireless home network and the HEOS app on your iOS or Android device, you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations.
With the HEOS Link, you can add HEOS multi-room audio to an existing music or home theatre audio system, and you can play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room.
The versatile HEOS Link features built-in dual band “N” wireless technology for quick and easy connection to your home network. In addition to the built-in? wireless function, the HEOS Link is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for hard wire connection to your LAN. The USB port lets you connect a portable USB drive, and you can also use the USB connection to charge your portable device.
In addition to the stereo pre-amp outputs, there’s also a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. Both coaxial and optical digital audio outputs are included for compatibility with the widest range of equipment, and the unit features an optical digital audio input. The HEOS Link is also equipped with a stereo line input (via RCA jacks) as well as an additional auxiliary input with a 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you’ll be able to stream your favourite music tracks and control the HEOS Link with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player. You also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favourite music streaming service.
Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronisation (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The HEOS Link provides additional convenience for owners of Denon audio components or systems. Connect the included infrared emitter to the HEOS Link IR output and place it so that it’s near the front panel of your Denon component. Or, if your Denon has a direct IR input jack, you can connect the HEOS Link via the supplied IR direct cable. Then, via the HEOS App, you can turn your Denon system on and select the appropriate input and enjoy your favourite music tracks. You can choose to listen to different songs in different rooms or play the same song in all rooms. There’s also a 12V trigger output that lets you connect the HEOS Link to other devices or products that feature a 12V trigger input, such as motorized drapes or a drop-down motorized front projection screen.
The elegant HEOS Link enclosure features stylish silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
The HEOS Link adds HEOS multi-room audio functionality to any existing audio system or powered speakers. Enjoy streaming music from the cloud or local fi les using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire Devices.
With high quality stereo analogue, digital coax and optical outputs, as well as a 12V trigger and Denon IR control output, the HEOS Link is easily incorporated into whatever system you have.
- NEW Plays high resolution music
- NEW Bluetooth® Integrated • High quality D/A conversion.
- Perfect for any home theatre receiver, integrated amplifier, amplifier or powered speakers.
- Analogue, Digital Coax and Fiber Optic outputs • 12V trigger output for power control of external devices.
- IR Output for power, volume and source selection of Denon home theatre receivers, integrated amplifiers and music systems.
- FREE HEOS app.
- Stream from your favourite music service such as Spotify, Deezer, Tunein, or Napster.
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire smartphone or tablet
- A USB jack, optical digital input and auxiliary3.5 mm analogue input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players with perfect synchronisation.
- Stream music from devices on your home network such as NAS drives and PC and Mac computers.
- Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards).
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity.