Sonic Performance Anywhere
Like all of our outdoor models, the Atrium5 is built to withstand the elements, which means you’ll be enjoying great performance for years to come. It’s time to get that indoor sound you love all from an outdoor loudspeaker you can put anywhere around your home.
The Polk Atrium-5 loudspeaker steps up the sonic performance with a 5-inch driver that produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound. The speaker’s mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet can stand up to the elements year round. And its new one-handed Speed-Lock™ mounting system makes installation fast, easy and safe. The mounting bracket even enables a 45° angled mount aiming down into a listening area.
- 43cm long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out the surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 19mm anodized aluminum dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. If you want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound, the new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed US baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) This certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst weather that nature can dish out, whether it’s extreme temperatures or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Speed-Lock™ mounting system, for easy, safe, one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to “juggle.” Simply mount the bracket and click the speaker into place. Simply aim it and tighten it down. Outdoor convenience, indoor sound quality!
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not an “outdoor speaker”), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance® and Klippel optimization technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter “artifacts” for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminium grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Dynamic Balance Technology
This patented technology analyzes the speaker’s entire electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry.
All Weather Certified and Water Resistant
Built to withstand the worst elements—salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it.
Smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion.