Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8″ Subwoofer
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8″ Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY LOUDSPEAKER – Driven by a 150-watt amplifier (300W at peak), this sub is your answer to more power in a small footprint. It takes about one square foot of floor space and fills any room with incredible sound wherever you place it
- PERFECTLY BLENDS WITH YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM – Timbre-matched with other Polk speakers from TSI, RM & R/T/M Series, this sub hooks to any receiver. No hassles, no extra connections! Upgrade your home theater and entertainment!
- A SLEEK DETACHABLE GRILLE on the front, along with LFE line-inputs, as well as speaker-level inputs and outputs on the back, and Low-Pass Filter & Phase Toggle Switch, make this sub COHESIVE & COMPLETE, especially at this price!
- Polk’s UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP has made it one of the most trusted names in home audio. Bring out the best in surround sound systems and acoustic excellence, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
Rated to 150 watts of continuous power (300W peak).
Measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD).
Compact and Powerful
The PSW111 packs all the power of Polk Audio technology into just a little over a square foot. Experience the strongest bass you’ll ever feel in one of the smallest subwoofers you’ll ever find.
Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Drivers
Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and construction techniques produce clean, crisp sound and effortlessly big bass, especially when you need it most.
Specially-tuned, downward-firing ports produce maximum bass impact and keep the cabinet’s front profile as sleek as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
More Powerful Motor Structure
Smart circuitry, superior compression and an intelligent amplifier deliver highly efficient bass with low distortion and enhanced blending.